- Soul Trekking ® is not responsible for the use that private persons make of the information appearing on this page, or for the damages arising from this use. Soul Trekking® is only responsible for the truthfulness of the information we prepare and publish on our page.
- The audiovisual materials created and published by Soul Trekking® on our webpage can be disseminated freely for non-profit purposes. In the case that the client or user of our services wants to forward, always for free, any content generated or published by Soul Trekking®, we kindly request that he do so with indication of the page source of the material, that is, www.soultrekking.es. The reproduction by any means of the audiovisual material generated or published by Soul Trekking®, for profit, is strictly forbidden.
- The audiovisual content generated and published by third parties on our webpage will be subject to the conditions established by the author. Soul Trekking® shall not be responsible for misuse or distribution of these materials by other parties, or for the consequences that may arise.
- Soul Trekking® may use for advertising purposes the audiovisual content generated and published by third parties on our webpage, barring explicit refusal by the content’s author.
- Soul Trekking® reserves the right to publish extracts or edited versions, without distorting their meaning, of comments and contributions from third parties that may have been published by private persons.
Soul Trekking® reserves the right to delete comments and contributions, or to block third parties from accessing the page if they are deemed by the company to be inappropriate, unrelated to the company’s activity, violent, offensive or lacking respect in any way, or attempt to profit financially from the company’s work, or any similar cause.
- Both the GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS and the section USERS’ AND CLIENTS’ RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS are applicable to the use of this webpage, where relevant.