Welcome to our website.
My name is Rafa, and I’m the founder and leader of Soul Trekking.
Alicante, Sierra de las Nieves, Gredos, Picos de Europa… all of these and more are great places that make for beautiful hikes. Soul Trekking goes further. Our goal is to bring you the finest and most thrilling moments, moments that make all the difference in an expedition; moments that turn a beautiful hike into an amazing experience that you will cherish for life.
We know from personal experience how hard life can get when you have to take into account things like lactose intolerance, food allergies, the need for gluten-free products… We are familiar with all of these, and we are prepared to help find everything you need to make your trip a highly enjoyable experience.
Why book with us?
We take pride in all we do, and that is why we guarantee:
- Certified company. Soul Trekking (Rafael Antón González) is legally registered as an active tourism agency in Spain with number TA-89-A (Comunidad Valenciana).
- Certified guides. You will always be accompanied by a certified guide, legally qualified for the activity.
We take your safety seriously, and certifications are the starting point.
- Experts in the area. All leading guides are not only certified, but also either local or experts in the region, who will be glad to help you make the most of your trip. Let us share our knowledge and experience with you.
- Experts in what we do. We offer only top quality treks; the nicest, most beautiful hikes in each and every region, wherever we go.
- No compromise on your safety. Expertise and attention to detail lead to high standards regarding safety; but should anything ever happen, all our treks are fully covered by accident, rescue and civil liability insurance policies. This includes every step of the process, from the pick up by a rescue team wherever we may be, to the medical attention from the accident, and every legal protection that clients and teams might ever need to cover our activities.
- No compromise on your comfort and satisfaction. We want your trek to be as pleasant to you as possible. I invite you to check out some of our proposals on the Ready Adventures tab; then e-mail us for further information, or let us know if there is anything we could do to improve your experience: longer or shorter walks, more technical hikes, any special support or customization. We want to make sure you get exactly what you are looking for.
- No compromise on your budget. Why should you pay twice for tickets, accommodation, or meals?
We do not sell tickets, accommodation, or meals; needless to say, we can provide you with any information you may need, but that is just part of our free customer service; we are mountain leaders: we design, organize, and guide treks.
So you don’t have to pay twice for all those services, and you are free to choose whichever is most convenient for you.
• No compromise on communication. We speak English, on parle Français, y por supuesto hablamos español.
In short, we go for tried and true: we would never propose a trek we had not tried before and know for sure is the best possible offer. Unless you’d like to join us for a little, unplanned adventure, which you can also do, but that’s another Story…